DOT has released their February report on significant rulemakings. There are five items related to pipeline safety:
84. Pipeline Safety: Enforcement of State Excavation Damage Laws
88. Pipeline Safety: Safety of On-Shore Liquid Hazardous Pipelines
89. Pipeline Safety: Excess Flow Valves In Applications Other Than Single-Family Residences in Gas Distribution Systems
90. Pipeline Safety: Gas Transmission (RRR)
92. Pipeline Safety: Periodic Updates of Regulatory References to Technical Standards and Miscellaneous Amendments (RRR)
Each rulemaking also has a color code. A rule may be green, yellow, red or black. A “green” designation means the rule is on schedule. “Yellow” means the rule is not likely to meet the schedule. “Red” means the rule is behind schedule; if red, an explanation will be provided for the delay. Finally, “black” means the Department does not yet have a schedule for publication.
Read all about the regulations in WinDOT, The Pipeline Safety Encyclopedia.