DOT has released their report on significant rulemakings. The items below are the rules in process for PHMSA and pipeline safety.
Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
109. Pipeline Safety: Enforcement of State Excavation Damage Laws
112. Pipeline Safety: Miscellaneous Amendments to the Pipeline Safety Regulations
114. Pipeline Safety: Safety of On-Shore Liquid Hazardous Pipelines
116. Pipeline Safety: Excess Flow Valves In Applications Other Than Single-Family Residences in Gas Distribution Systems
117. Pipeline Safety: Gas Transmission (RRR)
119. Pipeline Safety: Periodic Updates of Regulatory References to Technical Standards and Miscellaneous Amendments (RRR)
122. Pipeline Safety: Part 190; Pipeline Safety Enforcement and Regulatory Procedures
Download the complete file from with this link: http://www.dot.gov/sites/dot.dev/files/docs/JUNE%202013%20Internet%20Report.docx
Please note that the numbers in the Table of Contents are off by 1, this is the numbering provided by DOT.
Subscribe to WinDOT, The Pipeline Safety Encyclopedia and keep up to date on all regulatory activity.